Where Y'Art is a curated community of New Orleans artists, craftsmen and designers seeking to connect with buyers and each other. At Where Y'Art, you'll have more sales opportunities and access to commercial opportunities to grow your creative business.
Why join Where Y'Art?
Rooted in a mission to build and sustain the New Orleans Art community, Where Y’Art has grown to become an arts solutions company, creating opportunities for Louisiana artists not only online, but through art consulting, connecting artists with opportunities for sales, exposure and activations in the commercial, healthcare, hospitality and corporate industries.
• Focus on driving sales with opportunities to keep local artists, like you, living, working and in Louisiana
• Increase exposure by connecting local artists with a global marketplace of art lovers
• Marketing support and promotions through email newsletters, social media, blog posts and print media
• Show in exhibitions at the Where Y’Art Gallery (1901 Royal Street) and Satellite galleries across the City including, The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery, Cambria Hotel New Orleans, Trepwise, Baldwin, Haspel, Burke, and Mayer Law Offices LLC
• Access to affordable photography and creative services
• Provide resources + connections for business development
• Expand your footprint. No exclusivity clause required in the contract
Where Y'Art is a tool for success
FREEDOM TO CREATE AND FOCUS ON WHAT YOU DO BEST
• Connect and interact with a community 120+ fellow creators and shoppers through our platform and social network of over 15K+ followers
• Use the Location tool + google drop pins to let your fans know where your work can be found in the Greater New Orleans area and beyond
• Tag your work with keywords for easy search and follow capabilities, so buyers can discover work based on product, medium, color, style, price or neighborhood
• Receive direct inquiries from buyers with the Messaging tool on your profile page
By the Numbers
• Average Users per month 3.5K
• Followers on social media (Facebook 4K, Instagram 15.7K)
• Website Subscribers 27K
• Online $24,000
• Gallery $63,500
• Commercial $380,000
• Total $467,000
• Payments to Artists $251,000
Lifetime Sales To Date
• Online $220,000
• Gallery $230,000
• Commercial $1.2 million
• Total $1.7 million
• Payments to Artists $1.1 Million
100+ Commercial Jobs to Date
Clients include: Ochsner Health System, The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery, Cambria Hotel New Orleans, Trapolin Peer Architects, Eskew + Dumez + Ripple, Lisa Condon + Associates, Domain Companies, iJam Institute, Baldwin, Haspel, Burke, Mayer LLC, City Greens, Nola Media Group, Tales of The Cocktail, and Trepwise
What can you sell?
WELCOME LOUISIANA VISUAL ARTISTS
Digital art / illustration / metal / mixed media / painting / photography / printmaking / sculpture / textile design / wood working / works on paper
What does it cost?
INVEST IN YOURSELF
• Membership fee is $35.00 per month
• It costs $1.00 to list an item for 6 months, or until it sells
• Once your item sells, we collect a 9.5% processing fee plus $.50 on the sale price
• Items sold through the Where Y’Art Gallery, Satellite Galleries, and corporate sales are 20% commission with 80% of the sale paid to the artist
PAY IT FORWARD
Every $1.00 paid for a product listed on Whereyart.net goes directly into a grant fund for member artists, during times of need.
How do I become a member?
Submit an application, right here on Whereyart.net. A non-refundable $25.00 jurying fee will be due on submission. Please include 5-10 images of your best work, including title, medium, dimension, backstory and price. If you have any questions and would like to speak with a Where Y’Art team member, email email@example.com.
Where Y'Art is a tool to discover, shop and experience the best of
New Orleans art online and in person.
Where Y'Art curates an online gallery where you can meet over 100 New Orleans artists — from painters to sculptors, craftsmen and jewelry designers — discover their passions and learn their stories. It’s a 24-hour meeting place where the artist is always present and the wall space knows no limits.
If you’re in New Orleans, Louisiana, pay us a visit at the Where Y'Art Gallery, 1901 Royal Street in the historic Faubourg Marigny neighborhood. Or call +1 504 325-5672
Sign up here for updates: